Sunday, August 01, 2004

Disapointed :(

I Found Out 2 Things That Disapoint Me #1 Is That My Camcorder On My Phone Is Off So I Cant Sent Any Videos Whats So ever That I Take Now. The Day That I Bought My Toshiba VM4050 From
Sprint

I Thought I Had Video Mail With The Pic Package But I Guess Not So I Got To Call Them And Pay The $5 Dollers Extra Ok #2 I Went To
SprintPcsinfo
See If They Have Anything New Or They Upgraded Anything And Ther It was On The Forum The Toshiba VM4050 Discountued So That Sucks Major. But The Truth Im Kinda Happy That Its Discountued Now Im Not Saying Its a Bad Phone Or Anything Its a Great Camera Phone But Im acully Borad Of It I Want Something New I Either Want The Treo 600 Or The Sanyo VM4500 I Called The Store And Asked If They Had The Silver They Told Me No Its Discountued But Try Diffent Sprint Stores If Not Ill Probly Go With The Blue One. But For Now Ill Just Stick With This One And Wait Just a Lil Bit Longer Untill Im Fed Up With It.

My Digg Stories















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home