Friday, December 02, 2005

360 Fever

Ok So Most Of You No The Xbox 360 Is Out Some Of You May Have It & Most Of You Don't Well Its Benn a lil Over a Week Since The Release Of The System & Microsoft Has a Shortage Problom They Say Ther Supost To Ship The Systems Out On a Weekly Basis For The Next 90 Days & Sell At Least 3 Million Systems & Only God Knows If That Could Be Pulled Off If The Systems Come In a Weekly Basis as They Say They Wood Then They Might Have A Shot At Ther Mark But You Never No So Good Luck To Ms.

Now I Preorderd Mine Sometime Back In July & Im Supost To Be On The Secont Shipment & Today Is The Last Day For The Shipments For The Week So Hopefully It Will Be In Today I Will Give My Own Personol Review Once after I Get It & Played It I Will Also Post Pics Up On Hear & On Textamerica.

So Stay Tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home