Monday, January 15, 2007

Long Time No Type

Well Its Been A While Since I Last I Typed Away Hear So I Figured I Just Keep It Updated Don't Think i Dint Forget I Just Had Alot Going On But Thats Besides The point I Am Back Finally Well Wear do I Begin I Guess I Will Start With What Happend For Christmas.
Well To Be Honest Nothing Really But I Can Honestly Say It Was Nice Just Relaxing Opening Up Gifts N Eating All Day Long N then Messing Around With The Gifts I Got :)
I Got alot Of Cool Gifts My fav Tho Is The Surround Chair For Playing Games Watching Movies Its Not The Greatest Sound But It Works Well Plus Its Wireless Witch Is My Fav Part Of The Chair I Got The Nintendo Wii & Ps3 Finally.
I No I Usally Give My Reviews Like I Did For The 360 But Ill Save That For Another Day.
I Got A Verry Cool Ipod Tower Witch Is Pretty Bad Ass I Cant Lie Its Not Hooked Up Yet But Ill Take Pics Of It When It Is & The Rest Are Nick Nacks That I Needed I Guess You Can Say Well Its 4:20 Am Im Off To ZzZz Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home