Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Direct Tv Sucks

Ok I Just Got Off The Phone With Direct Tv Ive Been On The Phone With Them For A Hour And Twenty Mins They Left Me On Hold For Bout Forty Five Mins.

So I'm Sittin Hear Beaing Agravated For Being On Hold Listing To Ther Stupid Ass Jazz Music That Plays Over... And Over... And Over... Again As I'm Sittin On My Computer Chair Listing To That Song.

I'm Thinking How Much I Wanna Cuss Ther Mothers Out For Takeing Such A long Time So anyways I'm Telling Them Whats Wrong With My Tivo Box N Ther Telling Me Try Swiching The Cables Around And Restarting The System.

But Thats Not Working So Then They Said Try Restart And Deleteing Everything So I Did Now Im Just Waiting ... Waiting ... And Waiting ... So Finally I Have To Redo Everything Finally The Tv Goes Back On.

And Its Still Doing The Same Thing Acully Its Worst Now I Only Got One Channel Working So Now Im stuck With T.N.T Until Saterday Morning When The Direct Tv Guy Comes Out And Puts Me A New Box.

My Digg Stories

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus christ! Yeah Direct Tv sucks but if you want to be offensive about it then you might want to take some english classes. That was painful to read!!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home