Saturday, September 25, 2004

I Hate Chain Letters

I Was Checking My Gmail Account And Noticed I Had Some New Email Pretty Much From Videos Games To Computers And Electronics Then All Of a Sudden I See I Got a Chain Letter !!!

Witch I Don't See Why Pepole Wright Them I Really Don't Beleave In Them You Send to 5 10 Or 20 Pepole And It Ses Your Gonna Get Good Luck From a Chain Letter I Don't Think So.

I Don't Need a Chain Letter Telling Me About My Love Life And Then Sending It To Pepole I No I Think Thats Just A Waste Of Time Besides I Allreddy Found My Speacial Somebody And That's Why Im Proud To say That She Will Be My Wife To Be

I Wish Pepole Din't Have To Wright These Stupid Emails And Waste Time Sending Them Out And Wasting Other Pepoles Time Just To Send It To Somebody Else But I Guess Ther Borad And They Got Nothing Else Better To Do And Make Stuff Up.

My Digg Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home