Sunday, September 26, 2004

Warning For All Texamerican's

As Most Of You No Speacialy If You Own A Textamerica Account Has Been Off For Pretty Much A Whole Day They Also Made Some New Changes And To Tell You The Truth I'm Not Verry Happy With Them.

When Textamerica Came Back On And Running They Took Off My All My Stuff I Had They Took Off My Backgrounds My Gif Files And QuickTime For My Music So I Sign In My Account And Notice That Wear I Put My Files They Took It Off.


Basically The Old Account Is Done They Just Upgraded Me And Everybody Else Who Ever Has Texamerica Now The Only Way I Can Get Back My Origial Settings Is If I Pay For It Witch I May Have To Do If I Want all My Stuff Back On.


But I Found Out You Still Could Add Your Stuff On Just a Diffrent Way But So Far I Got Some Of My Stuff Up Not Everything I Wanted But It Will Have To Do For Now.

My Digg Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home