Saturday, January 20, 2007

iPhone

As Most Of You No a Weeks Ago Ther Was Macworld Well As Usual I Watched The Keynote From Apple.com On My Mac Mini Wishing I Was In Sf To Listin To Steve Jobs Talk About All The New Mac Products.
But Anyways As I Watching The First Thing He Unvield Was iTv Witch I Think Is Pretty Good Kinda Disapointed Cuzz it Only Works From Your iTunes Libray If They Had like a Little iptv Or Dvr In It I Think It Wood Of Been The Shit But Oh Well Knowing Me I Will Still Get It Anyways.
Now Witch Is My Fav Part Of The Shows He Introduces a Revolution Product Witch Is The iPhone Now Thos Of You Who Do Not Know What An iphone Is Its Basicaily 3 Products In One.
(3 Products In One You Say Thats Right You Read It Correctly :)
Its Basicily An iPod a Phone & a Full Internet Device.
Anyways I Love The Idea Of It & Cant Wait Till June But Bad Part Is I Have To Switch From Sprint Back To Cingular Or Should i Say At&t When Time Comes.
So Ive Been Reading a lot Of Jornolist About The iphone & I Seen Some Good Reviews & Most Of Em Just Complating Badly & That Pisses Me Off.
Just Cuzz They Seen The Phone In ther Own Hand For 10 Mins & Allreddy Ther Critasizeing This Device Like it Wasint Good Enough For Em Sure We All Wish It Had Bigger On The Gb N A Cupple Other Things But I Think They Shouldent Judge This Thing Yet Untill They Have It Acually In ther Hand Longer Then 10 Mins & On Top Of It We Still Have 5 & Half Months Till its officolly Released.

P.s Alot Of Pepole Got Ther Ta Cut Off (Textamerica) So Everyones Starting To Move To Buzznet (buzznet.com) Witch I Recomend If You Don't Have Your Ta No More But Miss Haveing a Moblog I Recomend You Jump On To Buzznet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

ok paul, i have to disagree with you,
i like apple just as much as the next girl, but..a smart phone with no Third party Apps..that what Smart phones are for! . to Customized it to your, own needs.

and also I'm more then sure that the phone will have the same functionally. it does if you hold it 10 minutes or 2 mouths

Apple fanboys .. lol

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home