Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Being Sick Is Torcher

It All Started 2 Days Ago When My Throat Was Feeling Funny But I Figured It Was Nothing So Yesterday I was Fine But My Thorat Was Still The Same Again Figured Its Nothing It Will Go Away.

So I'm Watching The Election And My Mom Made Some Hot Chocolate Witch Was Rather Verry Damm Good !!! Thinking I Wanna Go And Get A Second Cup For The Chocolatey Goodness And To Keep Me Warm Cuzz It Was Soo Cold But Thats Not The Point To This Post.

So I Was Just About To Get Another Cup I Start Sneezing Contestly For About 20 mins So I Took Some Asprins And Befor I Went To Bed I Took NightQuil After I Took That Nasty Tasteing Medicine About 30 To 45 Mins Later I Started Feeling Dizzy And Sleepy.

So When I Got Up This Morning Feeling Even Worse My Nose Is All Stuffed Up But My Thorat Feels Fine But Now When I'm All Stuffed Up Its Kinda Hard To Breed And That's Why I Say Being Sick Is Torcher.

My Digg Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home