Monday, March 12, 2007

3rd Parties

Ok I Have Had This Discussion With Some Pepole About 3rd Party Apps For The iPhone & Most Pepole Aint To Pleased with The Idea Cuzz Ther Wont Be Any Atleast Not for Retail.

It Is True Most Phones Today Need 3rd Party Apps But I Think What Pepole Are Not Relizing Is That If Anything The 3rd Party Apps That Apple Allows Will Be Synced Up with iTunes.

But I No Somepepole Might Disagree With Me Hear But As a Apple Fan That I Am I Am Gonna Have To Agree With Apple For Only Allowing Only Certin 3rd Partys Becuse Sometimes Thos Lil Apps Will Screw Up Your Phones Aspscially If Its a Windows Mobile Phone.

I Have The Treo700w & That Phone Is Horribal Off The Bat I Can Honestly Say Its One Of The Worst Phone's That Palm Has Made It Freezes On Me Constinly Wear I Have To Take Out The Battery And Reboot It So Just Image What Ther Softwear Is Gonna Do Aspecialy If Its Windows.

Now Since The iPhone Has Nothing To Do With Windows Softwear Apps This Won't Happen So Bottom Line Is It's Apple Pretty They Always Make Something Thats Sexy & Sleek The Bad Part Is Its Only Gonna Be For Cingular/At&t Only But If Your a Mac Fan Like Me Your Gonna Buy This Phone No Matter What Becuse It's Apple Even If Your Not A Fan Im More Then Sure Your Gonna Pick It Up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home